Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-07-2024, 10:54 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She seemed to not have to wait long for the familiar visage of Artorias to show up. Cordial and politely he greeted the girl. She gave him a smile as she dipped her head in greeting to him. If he thought a big guy was gonna make her back down well he was wrong. Even if they had her outnumbered Bellatrix was always filled with courage.

[colo=#b767e5]"Pleasure to officially meet you Lord Artorias. And yes indeed I am heading somewhere. Though I figured I would see if maybe I would find an alliance in my endeavors in you and yours."[/color] she kept her voice as even as she could though that fire from the night Norad had fallen was still there in her heart.

She pressed on keeping herself where she sat keeping her hopes for this meeting high. "My most important part of business is to find one of my siblings, they went missing the night those barbarians took our home. But what I was hoping to accomplish in my endeavors is to raise Norad once more, and to seek to find those scoundrels and make them aware I wont stand idly by while they bully their way across Ardent. I was hoping the hallows might stand with me in this endeavor." she fixed him with that determined gaze. She wasn't going to be talked out of this. But she also wasn't so stupid as to think she would be able to stand against that pack alone. She was going to need friends. And where better to start than to start with Artorias, seeing as the man had known Norad originally and hopefully he could see the Norad she sought to raise.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Worlds collide Amron's Castle 09:58 PM, 04-07-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024