An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
04-08-2024, 12:25 AM

Gwyn focused on her work as she quietly pulled away the bloodied bandages with a frown creasing her features, barely glancing at Eilwen as the white raven landed beside her to drop off her travel bag of healing supplies. It always felt easier and more comfortable to just ignore the turbulent thoughts lingering in the back of her mind and instead hyper focus on what she knew she could control and what she knew she was good at. That's exactly what she was doing as she sifted through her supplies until she found the sealed pot of horse tail, a couple of cloths, a fresh roll of bandages, and some more numbing salve, her paws steadily calming and becoming more steady as she went to work patching up his wound once more.

However, Mercury spoke as she worked, bringing her marbled gaze up to his for a brief moment when he asked how she was dealing. She didn't respond right away, unsure how she should answer. She knew he had been right when he told her that she had been defending herself and that everyone would be glad that she did, but it was still a shock to her system to take another life–even if it was one of a prey animal. "I'll be okay," she finally replied after a moment, deciding that was the best answer she could land on that was both honest and hopefully would ease his concerns for her. As she finished up her work on his chest and wrapped another clean bandage around his torso, she sat back again with a sigh, looking down at the steam thoughtfully. "I know its silly... to be so shaken just from killing a boar... especially when I wasn't even attacking it. I barely even defended myself–I just held the sword and cowered."

"Gwynevere Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Foolish men Amron's Castle 03:32 PM, 04-06-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024