Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 12:32 AM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

He invited her to walk with him and she stood, Frank on her heels. She moved swiftly and with the grace of a yearling who played princess one too many times. Now they were going to get down to discussing things seriously. He asked for Button's description and trixy gave him the best description she could think of. "She's about this tall, cream and slate with stripes. She looks alit like if you threw my dad's together and mashed their pelts together. And thank you for keeping your eyes out for her, I fear they took her too." she lifted her paw to show the round about height of button. She moved to catch up after she was sure Artorias had seen as well. Her fear wasn't an invalid one though.

Artorias moved on though speaking with many years of experience and she nodded listening to his every word and taking in his meanings. She kept her eyes mostly forward but did her best to meet his gaze every time she realized he was looking down into her eyes. He mentioned the responsibilities she was working to take on and how it would be hard work, but he was met with that hardened determined gaze of a young woman who had made her mind up. She wouldn't falter in her course. Not for him, and not for anyone else.

If she failed to take this barbarians crown he would have felt her teeth then and he would know she wasn't going to be walked all over. She would fight for those that couldn't and protect her home and family with everything. When the lord of cinders finished she fixed her gaze on him. He would know his own lands and hopefully not think it funny to let her walk into something and make a fool of herself. "These Barbaric assholes stole a baby, threatened the lives of not just him, but of an entire pack. I'll not stand idly by while they destroy everything we know and love. I will die for my cause and to protect my home and those that back me to make certain their evils are vanquished. I'm aware I'm risking my life and I wont let that thought stop me. My father didn't raise a coward, he raised a wolf who would do what needs to be done." she knew she was asking him to risk the lives of his wolves, and she didn't expect him to fight her battles for her. She was going to fight her own battles. "I'm not going to ask you to fight for us, but im asking you if you and yours will stand with me. I need to make sure that band of jerks understand exactly who Bellatrix Ravenwood is." she would then look forward and hope he was of the same mindset as her. But there had been a reason she wasn't going to ask Beau and her family to join her in Norad until she had made it clear to that pack that Norad was not about to just fade away and let them walk all over them.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Worlds collide Amron's Castle 09:58 PM, 04-07-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024