Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
04-08-2024, 07:34 AM
"Speech" || "Thoughts"

Jaded pools turn up to look at him, listening to the words that fall from his own lips. Her hind quarters lowered to the soft ground. Lifting her paw to see it dipped in ivory, why had she never taken complete notice to this. Her tail curling to her side, the tip tapping against the terra firma.

"I am sorry if I offended you." Stating with a smile. "It wasn't right of me to comment about the markings that bare across your coat." Tilting her head, hoping that she would be forgiven.

Her attention was drawn to the ruins. Wondering why they appeared to withstand any storm at any given time. The different markings all along them, and the ground. It was covered in the most softest of mosses. How did Fic not take notice to that before.

Her travels had been tiring though, never staying in one place for too long, even a place or territory owned by a pack. Pondering and tossing thoughts around in her mind for a moment longer. "It's just all fasinating. I know there are lands that I still need to explore, but at the same time. I am not naive enough to believe there is no danger that lurks."

Rambling. That is what Identification was good at. Some would state that she dealt with add and adhd, how her mind would go from one thing to another almost automatically. A few birds danced in the winds above them both.

"I'm Identification, but I also go by Fic." Stupid girl, not introducting herself before hand. Violet swooping it, his wings beating rapidly as Fic looked up to the bird and smiled, her bodice began to relax. Violet turned his attention to the male then to Identification. Floating there in the air.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ruminate on these stones The Runestones 08:04 AM, 04-01-2024 02:26 PM, 05-29-2024