gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
04-08-2024, 09:22 AM

The fear and determination that emanated from her body was obvious. Slowly the fear would begin to take over that determination that deeper into the forest she went. Every few moments, she felt as if a pair of eyes were staring at her, but when she turned to look, nothing was there. A few shuffles of fallen leaves or a snapping of a twig would send her skin crawling, but again, nothing was there. Her body would begin to tremble until the brush beside her parted. There, a boy not much older than herself appears.

The look on his face is frightening. Lumine freezes, every inch of her body stuck in place as she stares back. While he has... that expression that could kill, hers is nothing but terror. Eyes wide like a deer, mouth dry and clamped shut, ears folding backward and her tail tucking between her legs. Was he planning on hurting her? Where had her bravery gone? It was just her and him. Him and her.

Taking a step backward to put space between them, she stumbles and hits her rump against a tree. A quiet startled yip leaves her as she jumps to the side, her eyes never leaving the creepy, weird red boy in front of her. "Wh-what do you w-want?" She finally stutters out, her hair along her spine finally lifting and her shoulders hunching in a defensive stance in case he did decide to pounce on her.

Lumine Trygg

table coding by bunni ♥

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024