An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
04-08-2024, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2024, 10:32 AM by Víðarr. Edited 1 time in total.)
Kicking himself for not seeing the signs sooner, Víðarr is quick to return to her side. An ache in his chest, the pups stashed safely with his siblings. No one else could know, not yet. Hopefully no one else would need to. The time he's spent away from her side in the last days has been sparse, tending to his wife as best he can. Víðarr is no healer, but the same hands that brought her a mountain could make her tea.

Returning after a moment out to check on the children, Víðarr's heart sinks. The fire fed higher than usual, the warmth of their den near-stifling. He moves to their bed, dragging a reindeer pelt to tuck around the both of them as he curls around Tenshi. Wrapping entirely around the woman, holding as tightly as he dares.

"What can I do, käraste?" The words are tender, a murmur. Not great at comfort, but for Tenshi? Víðarr would move hell and earth.

"Víðarr"

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Sorry, My Love Fenrir's Maw 10:00 AM, 04-05-2024 04:48 PM, 07-29-2024