Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-08-2024, 11:33 AM
First to arrive is the old woman who had marred his neck. Gil can tell by the sent that pours from her though she refuses to show herself. Her heeding call to the rest of the pack forces a chuckle from his throat. Ah, really was she that desperate to avoid conflict? Gil's paws stop anyway, head tilts ever so slightly with his ears pressed forward to listen to whatever bull shit has to dribble into the air.

Enough? A brow raised, another chuckle, his ears turning back to flatten. Did she really think he believed the lies she spouted? As she reveals from the shadows, he can't help but roll his eyes. Old. That much is obvious. Her pack? Oh, did Haydee not believe she could run a pack all on her own anymore? Had he actually been right about his advice to the young girl? A slight shake to his head as his fur begins to bristle, ready to take on the woman if she dared step any closer to him. Though her words are right, that is all literally her fault, Gil can't help but laugh again. What was she so afraid of? That he wouldn't take on all of Ethne? That he could actually take them on and win?

Gil does notice the black and white thing come rushing to the old woman's side as Haydee emerges. A guard dog? Hm? Funny that the pack couldn't trust their leaders to handle situations. It was all sorts of funny, but he would at least give Haydee a minimal amount of respect. Goat-like eyes turning to the miniscule girl as she begs her mother to stand down. Pathetic, wasn't it? Did they not have respect for each other? Stepping on each other's toes it sure seemed like. Incohesive at the least.

Finally though the older woman is introduced. A bare nod of his head, his posture relaxing slightly as Haydee continues to speak. He doesn't answer right away though as his gaze assesses the girl. The look of exhaustion is evident on her features so surely much else has transpired since their raid on his lands. "I have many a word I could say right now, but from the looks of it, only you have enough common sense to actually head them," Gil begins, the venom in his tones clear for the other two members standing around Haydee. Focusing on the girl, he gives his head a shake. "I came seeking to speak to you. This business is for no one else, but if they insist, fine," he tosses his own paw in their direction once more, a roll of his eyes to emphasize it all.

"Your mother dearest here did such a number on my daughter that we have to seek additional help outside our own means," there is a seriousness now to Gilgamesh as he takes a step closer to Haydee, his muzzle lowering closer to her level. "If I were truly an evil man, I would seek an eye for an eye, but alas, I am better than that, better than you," he talks down to Haydee because he is not wrong. What had she thought would transpire of raiding them back? If they truly believed in just asking for what they wanted, they would've chosen a different route.

"Rather, this is what I request - though think of it more as a demand," his muzzle wrinkles into a scowl, eyes narrowing down at the tiny leader. "You and only you will go to Siduri and Modesty at the Hallows and you will apologize for the permanent damage done upon her eye. My trespassing upon your lands shows how serious of this I am. If you cannot accomplish this and happen to send anyone but yourself, there will be consequences. And as I told you before on the beach that day, I mean what I say and I will deliver," Gil lifts his head now, expression smooth as stone, posture shifting into something not quite so relaxed as he waited for her reaction.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024