gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-08-2024, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2024, 12:08 PM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

It had taken Crux longer than he'd have liked to finally get on his sister's trail. Stratum had been stashed, he'd reconnected with Riya who certainly didn't look like she had anything good to report, and he'd gotten together was supplies he'd managed to grab before he'd left the Col. And then of course was just his usual speed issues. By the time he found Lioness, notably without his sister his hips were screaming in pain and he just wanted to lay down, sleep, maybe see if he could find Triss and just forget about this whole mess for a few hours. But Crux was nothing if not determined and after assuring Kite's feline companion that he had no intentions of dragging her back anywhere, he just wanted to make sure her leg was taken care of and to understand what her plan was he finally started towards the north east. He made a mental note of Andy's scent crossing over before it stopped and doubled back. A curious look tossed at Riya who didn't seem to want to tell him she'd spotted Andy rushing back towards the packlands with tears in her eyes, which was evidently when she'd decided to go find him, having largely gotten the run around from Lioness.

Crux sighed, he had no doubt that both of his siblings still in the packlands were hurting and it seemed he and Kite had wounded one of them each. Still he pushed on, past the crumbling wall where another, unfamiliar, scent mingled with his sister's. He wasn't all too happy about that all things considered. But he'd keep his hopes up that it was just a kindly soul who'd taken Kite to a safe place to rest and start healing. His luck was never that good.

Still, gait even more awkward than it normally was after so long trudging through snow and cold, he finally arrived before the hulking carcass of a metal structure. Unlike his sister however Crux had never been here before and his curiosity would have to wait. It had crossed his mind that Kite might not wish to see him, but he'd decided he didn't care. She could either put up with his presence for a minimum of long enough to set her leg properly or she could end up like Stratum.

It was with this ultimatum in mind that he pushed his way into the ship without a single word of warning. Quickly finding his way to his sister and ignoring the obvious presence of another wolf for the time being. "Lioness really got Riya good. Luckily for you I took a bit to start having to chase you down." He spoke as though things hadn't gotten a little too real the last time they'd shared space together. "Extra luckily for you, I have something for your pain. Unluckily you don't get it until I can make sure you leg won't set weird."

He gestured for Riya to step forward and went about organizing his meagre supplies. He wasn't asking, he was telling her.

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Screaming bloody murder S.S. Antiox 11:34 AM, 04-08-2024 01:30 PM, 06-20-2024