size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-08-2024, 01:04 PM

He really should have known better than to worry. Crux tended to second guess himself, a lot, but it seemed even more common when it came to Triss. He just- Wanted to make her happy. It wasn't a foreign feeling. He wasn't heartless and there were wolves in his life he cared for deeply. But he would rarely be willing to put his own needs below another's. Not that he'd had to for her but he knew, almost innately, he would if it ever came up.

Her immediate reaction and then quick movement to snatch it up made him chuckle. Somehow everything she did was so goddamn endearing! He easily released her so she could wiggle her way into her present and then more than happily hooked his wrist around her again once she stepped back in. His brows lifting as she claimed he'd "won."

"I wasn't aware it was a competition." He teased. "But I think it's worth noting my coolness factor has gone up at least 20% since I started wearing this." He gently shook his foreleg to make her bracelet rattle. "And you forgot to add the bonus points for it being homemade." He grinned at her. "If my math is correct I think that makes us tied." Flashing another grin he leaned over and gently placed a kiss on her forehead.

He really liked her! If anyone else had been there to witness their exchange it would have been immediately obvious he was hopelessly head over heels for her. Crux breathed a deep contented sigh, and rested his head back down, steel blues just focused on Cryptis. "I really missed you." His voice was soft, tender.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen here, you Waterfall Peak 11:22 PM, 03-18-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024