Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 07:10 PM
Bellatrix

He followed her in and she didn't mind. She payed away some pieces of pottery that had been smashed to bits. Tanelan was always crafting something she felt. They were just neat like that. Then there was Beauregard, always a strong steadfast part of her life. He taught her everything she knew.

The male apologized and she moved her paw to wipe at her face from the tears. A shake of her head given. "Don't be, its part of life, for evils to find and destroy good things when they find it. My dad did everything right that night though." she looked over at him and gave him a sad smile. He gave her his name and she nodded how was she supposed to even introduce herself anymore? She wasn't a princess anymore but she still felt like one. "Bellatrix Ravenwood, my dad used to be the leader of Norad."

She kept that smile on her face. He moved on to ask her her favorite memory here and honestly she wasn't sure she could pick just one. She loved everything about this place. "there's too many good ones to count, but if I had to pick one, when Beauregard first showed me our home and let me be his daughter. And when Tanelan let me be their daughter too." shed grown so much from that scared little girl who was almost eaten by a bear. Today if it wasn't for how she looked nothing like Beauregard than one might of thought she was his directly. Though she had never felt like she didn't belong with Beau and Tanelan.

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. They took the form of a beast Cedar Falls 08:06 PM, 04-07-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024