Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 08:20 PM

Such a heavenly view

She busied herself sorting out the broken now useless stuff from what might be okay to keep. Maybe she would bring some of the stuff that was still okay back to Beau and Tanelan. She shook her head standing and moving to where her bed had been and sighed. They'd left her tiger skin blanket at least. She gripped it and tugged it free of everything before proceeding to try to fold and roll it. She would take it with her and wash it and use it on her trip.

"I think the walls remembering the night that we had to run from them would be a bad thing so I hope they don't remember anything but good things then." as strange as his comment might of been Trixy was accepting and able to understand the jist of his statement.

Alot of the stuff in the hut seemed in disrepair. Sge still needed to find a scent to follow though. The hut was her best bet though to start. "I wish I knew if everyone made it out. We're missing one of the kids and I haven't seen the old fart my dad hired as his head fighter. Kind of betting he tried to fight em and died. But im hoping my sister is safe somewhere. Kind of why I came back here.... this is the last place I saw her. Just holding out hopes that she made it out cuz the barbarians were keen on killing my baby brother if dad didn't let em have everything we owned. Doubt they would have been against killing her if they found her here." she looked to the man known as Eltrys. Most likely he would be upset by the news but Trixy had that determination to find Button and to build Norad back up.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Art by Asena

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. They took the form of a beast Cedar Falls 08:06 PM, 04-07-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024