An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
04-08-2024, 08:54 PM

Dagrún looked to Haydée and awaited her orders as the young leader addressed the pirate. She was fully aware she had disobeyed Bellamy's call, but Dag wasn't the sort to stand on decorum and even though she knew they were co-leaders now she looked to Haydée to have the final say. Dag resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the pirate's disdain at having others present. He had all but invited them by trespassing. She had already seen the results of one ambush on an unsuspecting leader. She did not wish to see another. She could feel the memory boiling at the back of her skull. It was what had pushed her to disobey. She had to see for her own eyes that Gil wasn't coming in with a group of thugs

The pirate continued to speak, mentioning his daughter. It seemed his daughter was still having trouble. She briefly wondered if her uncle would be able to help, but the Avalon wolf had a poor bedside manner and would probably bore the child to tears. While she felt a little bad for the girl to still be suffering from the fight, it was hard for the sympathy to last when Gilgamesh started pretending he was some superior moral figure. Despite all the raiding and maiming he'd done, despite leading children into battle then crying when they got hurt. She didn't know nor care if he was in a leadership role when Pyralis was around, but she knew all too well about the woman attempting to burn down the Armada and murder a child, not to mention Ignis' list of crimes including kidnapping. Ethne was no shining symbol of perfection, but like it or not it was laughable to view the Raiders as any sort of moral beacon.

Never one for fancy ass manners or high-ranking pretense she moved to Haydée to explain herself. She felt she owed the young woman that. "Because one wolf howls does not mean there aren't many. I've seen the results of an ambush before and only wished to see if the pirate came alone. Haydée, I will do as you ask of me. If you wish to continue this conversation in private I will see myself out." She would leave it for Haydée to decide what she wanted to do. Dagrún could at least get behind the Hallows being a neutral location.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i didn't think i needed to tell you twice Lazuli Falls 11:59 AM, 04-05-2024 12:15 PM, 04-24-2024