size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-08-2024, 09:54 PM

Her kiss made his heart beat so hard he would have believed it capable of breaking free of his ribs altogether. Yet she was so comfortable, able to help him to relax just by being there. He could stay there, just watching her for hours without ever getting bored. Her words drawing a slight frown to his brows. He had to agree. He wasn't about to ask her to leave her whole life behind for him and he wasn't sure he'd be able to leave his family either. There wasn't really a solution right now...

"I think we need more sleepovers." He teased lightly. Stepping down soon or not Crux wasn't sure his father would take well to him going missing for too long. Especially not after the night he'd gotten the prominent scar that marred his throat. "Or at least regular dates." The words left his mouth before he had a real chance to realize what he was saying. They hadn't ever really said it... Crux wasn't going around kissing anyone else of course but there was some sort of unspoken line between the playful flirting and making their relationship official. A line he struggled to see. But he did want to cross it, make his intentions clear.

"Triss" & "Crux"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Listen here, you Waterfall Peak 11:22 PM, 03-18-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024