size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-08-2024, 10:39 PM

Kotori nodded, “there was a time I’d visit fenrirs maw to find a polar bear or two.  They are big and muscled but they also make excellent pelts.”  Kotori was always a fan of a hard fight. Talking of bears was far less interesting than talking of Valta though.

“Valta is a pack where wolves are expected to strive to continue to improve themselves in whatever skill they choose.  Whether they be hunters, fighters, or any other skill that can be proven to improve the pack.  They are expected to know enough fighting ability to defend themselves even if not fighting as a primary skill.  They are expected to behave in a way that brings honor to the pack in both words and actions wherever they may be.” There was still work to be done, plenty of areas where improvement was needed, and that improvement would happen.

“As to nobility, some wolves put plenty of importance to it while others choose to ignore social structures.” Kotori didn’t consider anything he was sharing as secret information.  It certainly wasn’t hard to coerce information he considered open to public.  “Valta is allied with several packs.  Aside from just allies my father controls the Armada and my sister is the Lady of Cinder in the hallows.  We have alliances with Elysium and Ashen.  I acknowledge the leaders and their direct families as nobles, those of pure blood.”

"Kotori Fatalis"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024