Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 10:42 PM
Bellatrix

She was aware the tale was likely shocking. That an entire group could come in and threaten such things would of at one time been outlandish. She sighed. "I'm uncertain if the took my sister, nor if they would of just slaughtered her. As for the old guy, he seemed the type to fight and die for his little hut near the falls. Though I also hadn't seen him for a while before that. I'm kind of betting he took off before they came."

He started trying to find the scent and trixy would have to commend him for trying to help but it was her task to find Button. She promised she would and she wouldn't break that promise. She gave him a smile though. "No thats kind of the whole reason for returning. We were in such a hurry to get out and stuff, she must of got disoriented. I was unfortunately busy as my dad had me follow him and wait to get my brother they threatened away. I did that and by the time me and Nolan caught up with our family she was already gone. I'm hoping to pick up her scent and start tracking her down from this hut, since it was our house. I'm small and fast and dad taught me to use my nose really well so ill be able to find her before something happens to her hopefully." she just hadn't expected their house to be in such a state. She leaned down and grabbed the now rolled up tiger skin blanket and moved outside to Frank. She stood on her hind legs and easily placed the blanket with her belongings before she returned to her paws. "its one of the two things im doing. Find my sister and get myself some friends so I can take our home back and raise Norad again."

"Talk, 'Think.'
We're beautiful creatures

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. They took the form of a beast Cedar Falls 08:06 PM, 04-07-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024