ardent

Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time?

Briar- Totally serious thread.

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
04-08-2024, 11:19 PM

Talking with Bramble had only served to confuse her more, so Dusk decided to bite the bullet and talk to her mother instead. Briar knew all about relationships. She had to, right? Perhaps her mother would be able to give her some insight as to whether or not she liked Sitri or simply appreciated his good looks, which he had in spades.

The dark lady roamed the castle halls, looking for her mother. She was fully healed from her previous injuries, but the marks remained visible and would continue to be visible until her fur grew back into its normal length. Not that she was vain or anything, but Dusk had felt a little silly with a naked neck and shoulder, so she'd been a little scarce while healing. It was too warm within the castle for her cloak, so she could only hope that no one would pop out of the stonework to chat.

Dusk was two years old. This was considered an adult but she didn't feel like an adult. There was so much that Dusk didn't know simply because she hadn't been interested in girly things. Now that she needed to know these things... well it was bound to be awkward. With a sigh, Dusk stepped into the spacious kitchen where she imagined her mother would be. The sight of her mother bustling about brought a smile to Dusks lips and she stepped forward. "Uhhh.... mom? Can I... talk to you for a bit?" Though she smiled, her expression was still one of bashful uneasiness. It wasn't something that she could fight, unfortunately.

"Dusk Carpathius"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time? Amron's Castle 11:19 PM, 04-08-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024