size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-08-2024, 11:35 PM
The other woman introduced herself as the matriarch of Elysium (she did recognize that name, at least, under a different alpha, so that was where she knew the scent from then) and for a moment she thought it strange that a wolf of such similar age to her would be called "matriarch" as it seemed to be a name for someone so much older before she wincingly remembered that oh yes, she was actually getting up to the middle years wasn't she? Oof. "It can be difficult to keep up with all the packs," she agreed with a smile. "I don't think I ever did make it around to all of them when I first became alpha, and so many have changed paws since then that I'm sure very little is the same now as then." She glanced around at the orchard as Avacyn indicated it. She'd been far more used to open grasslands and prairies, growing up as she had following the sheep, so the wild business of the orchard had been new and almost strange to live in, but she was proud of what they'd claimed there, and the bees had thrived there as they never had as grassland nomads. It was... pretty wonderful, actually, and her smile softened as she took it in through a stranger's eyes. "We do trade, actually, though I don't think we've yet had anyone interested in the fruits here. We trade sheep and sheep products, handicrafts, and mead from our bees from here, mostly. Some wines as well but it's not what we specialize in, not like they do down south."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. need to work on myself The Orchard 01:02 AM, 01-30-2024 09:34 PM, 09-09-2024