ardent

Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time?

Briar- Totally serious thread.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-08-2024, 11:38 PM
Briar moved from one side of the kitchen to the other, preparing both dinner for this evening and getting ahead on some prep work for future meals. Skinning and breaking down various prey animals that the hunters brought in, cooking some of the harrier root vegetables from the garden, curing foods that they could store for long periods... It all took a lot of time and today was one of those days that she had dedicated to just getting as much of it done as she could to free her up in the days to come. Regardless of how long it took or how much effort she put into their meals, it was still one of her favorite things. She loved to provide for their family while still staying close to home in cause any of them needed her and this allowed her to do both of those things very easily.

She was just turning away from the large stone fireplace where a large pot of simmering carrots were just starting to soften when a dark figure moving through the doorway caught her attention, her turquoise gaze landing on Dusk. A smile immediately pulled across her lips as she looked to Dusk with interest, wondering what had brought her daughter into the kitchen. When she asked if she could talk to her Briar of course nodded eagerly and motioned for her to come in, saying, "Of course, my love! What a lovely surprise." She could hardly wrap her head around the fact that the beautiful young woman in front of her was the same little soot ball that had gotten herself into so much trouble and been such an angsty teen. "What's on your mind?" she asked curiously while she busied herself with her work, occasionally glancing up at Dusk to show she was listening.

"Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time? Amron's Castle 11:19 PM, 04-08-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024