ardent

Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time?

Briar- Totally serious thread.

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
04-08-2024, 11:49 PM

Ears tucked against her skull a little bashfully as she moved into the room. Against her will, Dusk's stomach rumbled loudly. Gods, how she loved carrots... That could wait until later though. The dark lady focused on her mother as she flitted about the kitchen, sitting off to one side so she wasn't in the way.

Briar asked what was on her mind and Dusk wrinkled her nose for a moment, flashing teeth. This was embarrassing... "Mom, you remember Sitri..." How could anyone forget him? He hadn't left her side much while she was healing and he'd brought Whisper back for her. Dusk had been over the moon about that and let everyone know just how much his action meant to her.

One paw raised and Dusk rubbed at her face for a moment before taking a deep inhale which she then let out slowly. "I think I like him, Mom. I don't know how to know for sure, but I think I do." What was she even here to ask? Her mom couldn't tell her whether or not she liked a guy. Maybe she was just hoping that her mother could set her straight. Or something?

"Dusk Carpathius"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time? Amron's Castle 11:19 PM, 04-08-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024