size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

By the skin of my teethPride - Bisexual
04-08-2024, 11:55 PM

Sitri's ears perked with surprise at the sound of someone clearing their throat, making him look back over his shoulder toward the door. As soon as he saw that it was Dusk standing there looking at him he immediately perked up a bit, standing a little taller as he quickly turned toward her with what he hoped was a charming grin. "Dusk! Sorry, I didn't see you there," he apologized with a chuckle. He had gotten to know her a little better during his time here with her and the more he was around her the more he felt these fluttering, excited flips in his gut whenever she was around. It felt so easy to be around her, but at the same time he had this need to try really hard to be his best around her too. Even if he didn't necessarily need to impress her he still wanted to.

He didn't notice the bison hide she was carrying right away–too caught up in her fiery eyes like a goof–but as soon as she mentioned the the homecoming gift she brought he looked to the hide with surprise and a thankful smile. "Thank you, that's so kind of you," he replied genuinely, taking it from her and adding it to his bed. Before he could even unroll it himself Slate was already up and doing it for him so he would have even more to curl up on and cuddle into. Sitri rolled his eyes at his companion and chuckled as he turned back toward Dusk. Cats.

He hummed a bit as he tried to think if there was anything he needed help with. "I don't think so..." he mused as he looked around the very simple and sparsely decorated space. He hadn't really had much to bring with him from Ashen, just his companions and traveling gear mostly, so it wasn't like he had stuff to unpack. What he had more interest in, however, was Dusk's offer to show him around the grounds whenever he had time. "How about now?" he immediately asked without really filtering himself and then he stammered a bit, grinning awkwardly as he added, "Uh, I mean, yeah, I would like that... We could go now, if you want. I'm not doing anything important."

"Sitri Klein-Destruction"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Eeeeels, honey Amron's Castle 11:26 PM, 04-08-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024