ardent

Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time?

Briar- Totally serious thread.

Briar

The Hallows
Lady of Cinder

Master Fighter (245)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
04-09-2024, 12:10 AM
She of course was eager to hear anything any of her children came to talk to her about, but as soon as Dusk brought up the Ashen boy that had brought her to safety after she was attacked outside of pack lands and had been so kind as to go retrieve Dusk's priceless weapon her attention was immediately captured. Her ears perked with interest and she looked up to Dusk curiously, a little, knowing smile pulling at her lips even though she tried not to jump to conclusions. "Of course I remember Sitri," she assured her as she went to put a lid on the carrots and move the pot away from the hottest part of the oven so they wouldn't overcook since she was sure she was about to be very distracted.

As she had kind of suspected, Dusk went on to say how she thought that she liked the red-coated boy even though she wasn't sure she knew how she should know if she did or not. Briar chuckled softly and turned to face Dusk as she sat back on her haunches and picked up a rag from the counter to wipe off her paws. "What makes you think that you like him?" she asked. "He's obviously very sweet and thoughtful, but how do you feel when he's around?" Briar loved love and she wanted nothing more than for all of her children to find the love that she had found in Artorias, but of course she wanted to make sure they were making smart choices too. Sitri seemed like a good boy from what she had seen, but what mattered most was how Dusk felt about him.

"Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time? Amron's Castle 11:19 PM, 04-08-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024