ardent

Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time?

Briar- Totally serious thread.

Dusk

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (279)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022
04-09-2024, 12:23 AM

Briar seemed eager to talk about Sitri and questioned Dusk about him. Why did she think she liked him? How did he make her feel? Right out the gate with the loaded questions. Thanks mom! Dusk considered for a moment, her long tail thumping once on the stone floor before curling around her hip. How did he make her feel?

Dusk reflected for a moment. She imagined Sitri walking into the room and the beginnings of a smile tugged at the corners of her maw. "Well, he makes me smile," she began softly, giving her head a tilt as she imagined even more. The man's easy nature soothed her awkwardness. He wasn't one of those guys that pretended to be all cool and collected. He was simply himself. "He makes me feel comfortable."

While she had been healing from her injuries, Sitri had spent quite a lot of time with her. She definitely considered him a friend. When the fever nightmares happened upon her, she would often wake to see him sitting there or sleeping in the cot beside her. "He... makes me feel safe." That one was a little harder to admit. Dusk was a strong, independent lady, but it was nice to trust someone else to protect her.

Another sigh pulled from the lady and she shook her head at her mother. "I feel good when I'm around him, like I don't have to put on airs or pretend to be something that I'm not. He doesn't care that I get dirty and that I fight and beat things up. And he's so handsome, mom." Just imagining the cute way that Sitri smiled or smirked brought heat to the fae's cheeks. Dusk groaned and dropped her head backwards, nose pointed to the ceiling. How did one process such thoughts?

"Dusk Carpathius"
[Image: WlfCSL1.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Could I Offer You An Egg In This Trying Time? Amron's Castle 11:19 PM, 04-08-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024