size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-09-2024, 01:58 AM
The stars were beautiful out, but due to the quiet nature of the night she found herself drifting off for what could have only been for a few minutes. Perhaps it was or perhaps it was much longer, but she found herself being roused awake by a movement under her paw. Blinking silver eyes awake, she looked down and found that a little dark shape had weedled it's way into a cuddle. Knowing her eldest daughter like the back of her own paw, she pulled the young woman close to her and dragged her tongue gently between her ears.

Her daughter had turned two recently and although she was sad to have missed such an important day, she was grateful that Cryptis appeared to be doing well. Her tiny daughter would always be tiny, but never would she hold an equally small part of her heart. She loved all of her children, but she wouldn't dare say equally. If anything, her firstborn would always be her favorite, as long as she didn't do anything stupid to make her think otherwise at least.

"Hello, my love," she purred and nuzzled the smaller, now grown woman who she was proud to call her daughter.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. time to dance Dancefloor of the Gods 07:43 PM, 04-08-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024