size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-09-2024, 02:13 AM
All of her children were very dear to her, but she would be lying if she wasn't a teensy bit more fond of Illusion compared to her other littermates. A vain woman, Illusion looked the most like her and it made her proud. She was a beautiful woman, she knew that about herself, but Illusion was no different. Side by side they looked like sisters if it wasn't for Illusions age hovering on the verge of yearling. Illusion would never be as tall as her, but that didn't matter. Once upon a time, Widow hated her own height and would've given anything to have a more modest stature. These days, she was proud to stand taller than most others and had even found others that rivaled her in size, making her much less of the oddity that she thought she was.

She hadn't noticed Illusion at first, but the crunching of grass beneath the childs paws as she closed the distance certainly got her attention. Before she knew it, the young girl was pressing herself into her. Their fur mixed and it was hard to tell where one ended and the other began, but that was alright with Widow. She loved holding her children close. She couldn't expect every reunion to be a happy one. Honestly, she felt a lot more like her own mother than she wanted to having more or less abandoned them, but it was to keep them all safe, not just a few of them. She could only hope that Illusion would understand.

"Terror was sick, and so was one of Medusa's oldest children. So sick that we feared for the pack, and especially the other children. I became sick while treating them, but we're all better now. I will never leave you again, my love, and I am so sorry that I had to to begin with" she cooed as she held her daughter close, nuzzling into her and refusing to let go until Illusion made the move first. An apology was all she had ever wanted from her mother after she was abandoned, so she could only hope it would weigh the same today with the roles somewhat reversed.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. how have you been Dancefloor of the Gods 07:20 PM, 04-08-2024 01:55 AM, 07-07-2024