size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
04-09-2024, 10:55 AM
In reality, it doesn't take long for the Konungr to come back to her side. Within her though, it feels like a century. A cold wind draping along her back and furs where Vidarr fit in neatly. It's not until he's securely around her, holding her tightly, that she relaxes. His warmth helps, aids her in feeling somewhat better. Not that she doesn't feel guilty. Why did she have to get sick? Why couldn't she just... stay better? She wanted to be there for their pups as they grew. Thinking of them now hurt, made her heart ache in all the ways she had tried to forget.

Keeping her eyes closed, she moves her head to rest as close to Vidarr as she can. Breathing in his all too familiar scent, she lets out a sigh that unfortunately ends in a dry cough. "Just keep the tea coming," Tenshi manages to whisper, her face tightening as she holds her breath, trying her best to hold back the reaction her body has in trying to expel the cold. He didn't need to see her like this. "I will be fine if you are needed elsewhere," her voice is quiet, a hoarse mumbling of words as she finally turns her head to cough into a handkerchief she's kept nearby. When she opens her eyes, she sees it spotted with dark red, staining it with an obvious sign that she attempts to hide from Vidarr by tucking it back under her paw.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm Sorry, My Love Fenrir's Maw 10:00 AM, 04-05-2024 04:48 PM, 07-29-2024