An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
04-09-2024, 05:07 PM

"Speech"

She seemed practical and realistic about the circumstances. Eltrys was surprised at how she seemed to have moved through her grief and settled on an action. This girl had things to do and places to be, but still made time to hold back, allow her grief, linger for a moment, and then resume her plan. It was commendable.

He nodded as she spoke about what happened to the others, and how she was small and fast. She certainly was small, he wouldn't be surprised if she was quick.

Eltrys followed her at an amble, curious about what she was up to next, out the door and watched her place the rolled skin on her companion.

"I wish you all the luck Bellatrix Ravenwood. You have a good head on your shoulders, and there's no doubt you are driven. I hope you find them in good health." He remarked with a dip of his head.

Perhaps he'll continue on his hunt then.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. They took the form of a beast Cedar Falls 08:06 PM, 04-07-2024 01:06 PM, 07-16-2024