Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
09-26-2013, 05:00 PM

Chocolate and creme figure stopped just behind the gathered crowd. He knew he was already late, but there were so many things going on in his mind and his thoughts lingered on bits and pieces of his past journey among other things...he had sat down, seeking out Ashtoreth for some reason, and found her. Carefully, he picked his way towards her and sat. Brushing his tail gently across her side as he then glanced towards his Alpha. "Sorry I'm late Chrysanthe...forgive me." He told her with a respectful dip of his head. He saw someone standing, like he had a purpose. But what he said was beyond Leon at the moment. Though the look in those dual toned aquamarine eyes looked determined and strong. He wondered what purpose the man had. Glancing around, he saw faces old and new. A solemn air seemed to lay thickly upon them, and of course Leon knew what it was. Chrysanthe's mate had been taken from her, held captive by the ghoul that haunted the lands to the North. He would scoff inwardly, what right did that wretched worm have to try and steal others from their homes? Pathetic was his thoughts on the much talked about "King."