size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
04-09-2024, 07:33 PM

With the arrival of the Norad refugees, Haydée has been carefully getting things set up for them to ensure that they are all safe and comfortable. With a load of furs across her back, the young Leader crosses through the communal area on her way to deliver the items to the temporary shelters that have been set up when her emerald gazes lands on a red nose reindeer that is allowing the pack’s chickens to roost on him.

Amusement colors her eyes as she chuckles brightly, recognizing the companion as Frank, Bellatrix’s friend and she calls out, “Frank don’t them boss you around! They will make you into a chicken if you let them!” Joy weaves through her words and, while Ethne is in mourning for the passing of Baecette, it is important that they all find and appreciate happiness when they can. A tiny form enter the area and Haydée warmly calls out, “Hey Trixy! I think Frank wants to be a chicken.”

Gentle laughter fills the air as she shifts her shoulders, settling the load a little more evenly across her back as she begins to walk away toward the temporary homes of the Norad wolves. Suddenly, Haydée pauses and looks back at the yearling, a warm smile filling her face as she says, “Want to give me a paw? I am taking these furs out to everyone is settled so that they can be more comfortable and I sure would love some company.”

Maybe it will even give the two a chance to talk about everything that has happened so Haydée can get a gauge of how everyone is handling the recent changes.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Im gonna go far, cuz im just a kid Lazuli Falls 09:43 PM, 04-04-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024