size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
04-10-2024, 08:44 AM

Spider settles on the rug, tucking their tail neatly around themselves as Delphi retrieves the snacks. right on que, their stomach gives a rumble, but they're quickly distracted by the bottle Delphi produces. "ooooo..."  Spider grasps it slowly and inhales deeply - too deeply. the potency of the smell sends them into a brief coughing fit as it fills their lungs, and they smile sheepishly at their inexperience. they've only experimented with drink one time, at the birthday party of Sirius' eldest litter, and that had left them smiling unnervingly into Charlie's face and later sleeping off a thumping headache. still, curiosity swirls in the pit of their stomach as they eye the bottle. has Delphi drunk much before? she always seems so cool, so experienced, that it wouldn't surprise them to hear it was a regular past-time of hers. "what's it taste like?"  they inquire, handing the bottle back. judging by its smell, probably strong - but there has to be some reason adults are so keen on it, right?

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. knock, knock, can i see my friend? Mile-High Woods 07:07 AM, 02-18-2024 03:54 PM, 06-10-2024