gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-10-2024, 09:01 AM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Bae-Syl’s information is the same as Haydee’s unfortunate confirmation… Her mother had maimed a child. Lucette furrowed her brow, gaze falling back to her injured mother as she listened to what her mate had to say. She worked on cleaning the wound, using a mix of water and some moss to clear away blood and shredded fur and flesh that was in the way of seeing the wound clearly. She didn’t like what she was hearing, that her mother was in such a state that the only way she could have been handled was by knocking her out. She hated that… she glanced down at the herbs, shifting the ones she would need to make a poultice for the wound closer. But for now she said nothing, allowing Bae-Syl to finish.

…But the mention of a promise brought her head up in a snap. She looked at him with hurt in her eyes, her posture shifted to something uncertain. “Bae… why would you both make such a promise…? I…” Her gaze fell, a wave of uncertainty crashing over her. Bellamy had freaked out when she had first met Bae-Syl, when the tiger had gone after Hay… but to go after a kid? “I believe you when you say she maimed a kid, Hay mentioned that too… but… surely there was some sort of other trigger behind it.. I.. I can’t believe she would just…” Tears had started to form in her eyes as she looked back up at him, hurt.

“...and you guys made this promise without telling any of us…”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Superman or Demon? time you tell me Lazuli Falls 05:18 PM, 01-28-2024 04:42 PM, 05-12-2024