gems
size
Extra small
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
04-10-2024, 09:09 AM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

An earthy colored male with baritone chords was the one that greeted her. He came into the world beyond the den and Lucette gave a small nod of greeting to acknowledge him. “That is correct,” Lucette told him. “I’m Hay’s older sister. Most of our siblings are her littermates. Then there’s me and Saga.” She chuckled softly. “Saga is a polar bear, so if you see her around please do not attack her. She is meant to be here.” The woman told him. She motioned with her paw, turning back toward the territory.

Lucette would lead the way to what had once been a trail used long ago through the path of the creek. The dirt path was winding through the territory, mostly covered with leaf litter and weeds growing at its edges, but it was still the easiest way through the territory with a set path. “This trail leads through the territory of the creek, all the way down to the mouth where it bleeds into the ocean up to the pool of the falls.” Lucette explained. “Much of it goes right beside the creek here too. It is a beautiful little trail to walk along and clear your head.”

Sunlight fell through the gaps of the leaves of the trees, casting dappled lights upon them. Some birds would swoop low past the branches above them. Oh, was this a nesting spot? Lucette looked up and, sure enough, her eyes almost immediately fell on one such nest as a mother bird tended to her young. “How have you been settling in, Eltrys? My brother says that you are a Woodsman like he is.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Lucette has two companions - a kodkod and a saw-scaled viper. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Bae-Syl, as Lucette's bestie, guardian, and mate is welcome to invade her threads at any time regardless of how they are marked.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let me show you around Cattail Creek 01:01 PM, 03-31-2024 11:28 PM, 07-31-2024