An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
04-10-2024, 11:34 AM

This wasn’t a meeting that Basilisk could afford to miss. It was his best chance of seeing the other alphas of this land, and how they worked. As it was, he had much work to do before he would be a piece on the playing board. As well known as the likes of Artorias and Sirius. This gave him an opportunity to catch up, and quickly. So the towering behemoth made some plans. One of them consisted of finding Ignita and sitting her down to a talk. He needed a scribe. Someone to write him an accounting of the meeting, as well as building him a knowledge base of the Alphas who attended. What they looked like, who they were inside and out. Once he was sure she understood the gravity of the meeting, they were off.

Orso pulled a small cart with the still healing Ignita and her scribe materials, while Basilisk trotted along beside. They made good time down to the far South, and he named some of the lands for Ignita as they travelled. “Alright, that Castle? That’s the Hallows. Remember what I told you. I want you to form opinions, keep an eye on the other Alphas. Scribe an accounting of this meeting and those that attend.” he said as the cart slid into the courtyard. He helped her out, and grabbed the bag of her supplies himself. He knew the Hallows, and was able to lead them to where they needed to go.

The map was new to him, and his eyes roamed hungrily across the board, taking in the information to be found there. When Modesty moved a pack piece - that was interesting. The last he heard, the leader of the Raiders Hallow was Gilgamesh. But her scent was unmistakable, and she was here. “I’m Basilisk Fatalis, leader of the Armada. This is Ignita, my scribe.” he said, as he settled a pillow for her to sit on, and placed her scribe materials before her. He took a seat, and settled in to learn as much as he could. He was surprised that his Grandfather wasn’t there.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ashes of an Empire Amron's Castle 03:59 PM, 04-09-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024