An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
04-10-2024, 12:05 PM

Still reeling from the death of her own mother, another hit to her heart forms grieving emotions that she's not sure she can handle. Tenshi is sick, not just sick, but sick sick. Immobile and hiding it from everyone that she can. Vidarr isn't looking good and fights with the shadowed king have erupted. Delphi tries her best to help, but the more he shoves her away, the more fury builds in her. How could he truly believe himself fit to lead Heidinn if he would give it all up for Tenshi? What about the others? His descent is a change she's not expecting, but it's become inevitable. Though the others don't know it yet, he crowns her heir. Their litter is far too young for leadership, but... is she ready for it?

Doing what she can to help Vidarr keep the pack stable while life sorts itself out, she is surprised when a raven approaches. A flurry of midnight feathers come to land before her, insisting a message be relayed directly to Vidarr himself. Hesitation is clear on Delphi's features as she shakes her head no. She would be taking his place from here on out so whatever the raven had to say to Vidarr, he would say it to her instead. Finally the raven relents and informs her that Artorias is gathering alphas at the castle with directions there.

Well, she couldn't not go. Whatever Artorias needed to get off of his chest was clearly important enough that he couldn't put it into the message sent with the raven. "Please return the Aegis with a message from Heidinn so that he may know the change of paw before I arrive. Let Artorias know that Tenshi is ill and Vidarr has chosen to crown me, Philadelphi Hattori-Klein, heir to handle all politic affairs," Delphi finishes with a nod to the bird and sends it back off to the southern continent of Auster. Once the raven is in the air, she turns to look at Vidarr's door. No sense in bothering him. She would place Astraios here as a guard to keep Vidarr contained and others out. Not that the boy would like the orders and having her leave alone, but he would have no choice.

Once everything is arranged. Delphi takes her two companions, Binti and Taz, with her and sets off from the wintry landscape of Fenrir's Maw to the much more mild continent of Auster. The terrain is familiar and she makes good time despite her petite stature. Crossing the blooming fields and through the courtyard, Delphi asks someone to guide her to the council room so that she doesn't get lost along the way. It was her second time in the castle, but the first being this far within their walls. She takes a deep breath before stepping into the council room that is dim and warmly lit by the carved stone table.

Glancing around, she notices first Artorias who she nods to, then a girl beside him that she remembers from the raid and then on the other side, Nelu who she had met at the ball. Her docked tail gives a small wag before moving on to look at the other leaders gathered. None of them are familiar to her, but surely they would be introduced at some point. Instead Delphi moves to go by Artorias first, approaching the Aegis so that she could speak with him quietly before she sat. "I do hope your raven returned with my message. I apologize for Vidarr's absence, but I promise my presence is just as good if not better," Delphi shines a cheeky smile at Artorias before moving on to find a spot to sit at the table that wasn't taken.

Seeing that the spot on the other side of Basilisk's scribe, Ignita, was still available, Delphi moves to sit beside the girl at the table. She nods to the scribe, a small smile given to the girl before she turns to look at the table. It is massive and so finely crafted that she can't help but stare wide eyed at it. Delphi also makes note to remember where all of the effigies are placed so that her own map at home could be updated as well.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ashes of an Empire Amron's Castle 03:59 PM, 04-09-2024 04:53 PM, 07-18-2024