size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
04-10-2024, 12:54 PM

Flurry seemed good at finding others pain points and poking them. Not even on purpose! But if the force with which his shoulder slammed into her throat was any indication she'd struck a nerve. He on the other hand literally struck her throat and she automatically gagged, releasing his scruff and reeling back as she coughed. If it's all the same I'd rather avoid him thanks." She finally managed to get out, angling herself so his jaws would hit their mark on her neck but she too craned to try and grab the side of his neck as well, if she was successful they'd have made a little circle with their heads. Feeling maybe a little cheeky, or maybe just looking for a bit of punishment Flurry would also toss him a wink, unsure if he could even see it and then would attempt to sweep her forepaw low along the ground, hoping to take his forelegs out from under him. If he went down it would probably hurt her too but what fun was there in a lack of risk?

Flurry vs CinĂ¡ed for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Novice Intellectual & Expert Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the way we stalk, the way we kiss Sunset Falls 04:35 PM, 04-05-2024 07:19 AM, 05-07-2024