An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-10-2024, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2024, 01:29 PM by Absinth. Edited 2 times in total.)
Absinth and the tiger snapped and clawed at one another, the monochromatic woman snapping and making a painfully deep slice in its nares, splitting them where her teeth cut easily. It caused the tiger to reel, hissing – but something unexpected happened then. A paw - not the tiger's - reached for her and then… Eyes of molten silver gleaming, locking onto her own emeralds as recognition flashed through both sets. What the fuck? “Wormwood?” Utter disbelief coloring his deep voice, so much different now that he was not another young rat on the streets. And that fucking nickname. She thought she had shed it forever, but lookie here. What were the chances? But, there was no time for sentimentality as the tiger returned with rage.

The brute lunged forward, his claws tearing into the tiger's flesh with the efficiency of a trained warrior. Absinth barreled forward as well, latching onto the cat’s other shoulder as it whirled on the other wolf and stealing away a chunk there as well. A matching set of wounds. She danced back, avoiding the flash of claws that reached for her in revenge. The ivory and charcoal fae laughed, spitting away the bite of flesh as blood stained her impish lips. He wasn’t the pretty boy who vanished like the rest anymore, eh? Though it wasn't like she was just a whore's daughter anymore either.

He demanded her reasoning for being here, to which Absinth met his gaze with steely resolve – memories of their shared rotten existence back then playing brutally in the depths of her gaze. “Surviving, thriving – really. Look at you Flare! All grown up! I thought you died! I buried some rat bones and everything for you!” She replied simply, delight coloring her words. It was all that was possible, seeing as she was a child and bodies were hardly ever found intact within Khroma. Usually they were unidentifiable, or picked apart by those who could stooped so low as to consume a fellow wolf. Not to mention if he had been taken beyond the land itself, which seems to have been the case she reckoned.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I die, I'll let go Soulless Forest 05:15 PM, 04-09-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024