An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-10-2024, 02:36 PM
She grinned, something almost verging on childish as she lunged again at the tiger, taunting it with snaps and feigned attacks; inflicting more lacerations as she forced the tiger backward into a boulder to corner it. “The one and only.” The woman snarled out, her lips pulled back past her pearly teeth. It was hard not to feel an odd sense of comfort here. She didn’t know how much she could trust him truly, but they had similar upbringings in the same homeland - and he was part of the only good memories she had. It was oddly freeing.  

She snickered as he swatted the tiger away, but his jeer at her made her face contort into one of irritated sarcasm. “Do I look like a fucking princess, Flare?” Yeah sure, she had her lovers and Aresenn, but she was no one’s little princess. Not in this life. Absinth gestured to the tiger, her tail flicking out indignantly behind her as she silently pressed him to go for the kill. The dumb tiger was tired now, and increasingly getting slower in its movement. Plus, she wanted to see how much he had grown.

Her voice rang out in the meantime, filled with irreverent humor. “I washed up on a beach and found myself a lovely group of heathens. You know, to frolic in flowery meadows with. All that shit.”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I die, I'll let go Soulless Forest 05:15 PM, 04-09-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024