Ghazi

Expert Fighter (140)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
04-10-2024, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2024, 03:55 PM by Flare. Edited 2 times in total.)
He grinned, pleased at how easily he got a rise from her. It brought with it an odd sense of the familiar. Like they'd been here before. Different land beneath their paws. Their bodies were taller, older. They've both found better food at some point and reached their true potential. But the steps were to an old song, and a familiar dance. 

She indicated the tiger with a paw and he leaned forward in a mock bow. “As my Princess commands” he agreed, and went in for the kill. The poor beast was bleeding from multiple lacerations, woozy from the blow to its head. It swayed, pushed into the corner that Absinth had forced it into. He approached it slowly, taking his time as he approached it. When he struck, he did it fast. Like a cobra, as his jaws found its neck and squeezed. At first, he pinched its throat, suffocating it. It gagged And thrashed under him. Until he pulled down harder, sinking his elongated fangs deep its flesh and tore. Blood soaked his chest and paws, and it staggered once before falling limp at his paws. He gave its shoulder a fond pat, and turned his attention back to the lady in white.

“So you went from dancing in the street with your merry band of orphans to frolicking in the meadows? Fucking hell, Absinth. If you need someone to rescue you, I can play Prince for a day. Maybe a week, if you're lucky.” He wiggled his brows at her, before licking blood from one of his paws.
[Image: gESpex3.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I die, I'll let go Soulless Forest 05:15 PM, 04-09-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024