An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-10-2024, 08:17 PM

She watched as he raised his forepaws, proudly displaying the evidence of their recent conquest with an amused air. The sight of the blood staining his fingers elicited a wry grin from Absinth, accompanied by a delighted chuckle. Was that his try at morbid charm?

At her approach, Absinth felt yet another pang of nostalgia for the boy she once knew. ‘Don't you want to play a little more first?’ He asked, his words teasing as though they could play like they did when they were children. But his words snapped her back to the present, his tone shifting from playful to serious in an instant. There was an undeniable edge to his demeanor now. A reminder of that which their world had fashioned them into. Hardy little bastards. ‘You're asking the wrong question, little Wormwood,’ Flare continued, his voice low and heavy with implication. ‘What did it take to be free? Now there's a good one. It took feeding the earth the taste of blood. Do you want an example?’ Absinth felt a shiver run down her spine at his words, a familiar chill coursing through her veins.  But instead of recoiling, she welcomed it with a grin and a renewed blaze of her emerald eyes. Fire with fire. The monochromatic woman held his gaze, her own eyes gleaming with a mixture of resonance and defiance. She couldn’t be cowed, she was beyond being anything other than her reckless self.

With a subtle shift in her assertive stance, Absinth pushed into his space, her movements fluid and deliberate. Stopping short of bumping into the bigger male, but the tips of their fur we’re probably touching nonetheless. “An example?” She echoed, her voice low and roguish, tinted with volatility. She didn't know exactly what he had in mind, but if it involved blood and excitement, she was all in. “I've seen enough examples, Flare. We've both spilled blood to earn our freedom. But… I’m a glutton for a thrill.”

Her gaze remained locked on his, icy-hot and unyielding. “Show me.” She demanded, the challenge implicit in her words. What would he do next? What was he made of now?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. When I die, I'll let go Soulless Forest 05:15 PM, 04-09-2024 01:21 PM, 06-20-2024