Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-10-2024, 09:56 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She was greeted with the sight of Frank and some chickens and she grins. Her grin growing as she pricks her ears and Haydee calls out to her. She gives a giggle at the thought. Her paws moving and trotting to be closer to the Ethne leader. "Perhaps he thinks he already is.

She didn't know Ethne was in mourning, nor that her tragedy wasn't the only one this season. She takes in the leader as she shifts the weight of the blankets and then her head turns to frank. When she tips her head in Haydee's direction, frank is fast, standing and carefully hopping the fence on the coop and maneuvering with grace to stand with the two girls. Trixy gave haydee a grin at that.

"Definitely, since they're kind of my responsibility. Put them on Frank though, he doesn't mind. He used to help me get all sorts of stuff back to my Dad's hut." she puffed her chest out at the fact. She was proud that her and her friend were useful. And even happier to take the responsibility of taking care of her family and their now displaced pack. It was too bad alot of their supplies and blankets had to be left behind though. But she knew a little work would definitely help keep her mind off everything.

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Im gonna go far, cuz im just a kid Lazuli Falls 09:43 PM, 04-04-2024 10:55 PM, 09-07-2024