Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
09-26-2013, 07:11 PM

If only she knew the kind of creature he was. The parents he had descended from. Basilisk wondered what life would've been like with normal parents -- without a mother who constantly lived on the border of this world and her own, without a father who was well-known for raping and killing women. Their relationship had not been pure, but instead had been based in something much darker. On pain, on dominance. How unsettling it was, as a child, to watch his father sink his teeth into his mother's flesh, who took the abuse willingly ... and gladly. It had disturbed him, shaken him to the very core. Changed him for the worse.

Odette's parents were Gargoyle and Ocena. The names rung a bell, but he couldn't quite place their identities. The boy shrugged absently, as though brushing the thought aside. He looked like a perfect combination of both of his parents, but he knew that she wouldn't have known them. Not with decent parents.

"So young," he murmured, a chuckle falling from his lips. "Do you not know that there are wolves who would love to hurt a child like you, for no reason at all?" His statement was brutal, but oh so true; a slight smirk tugged at the corners of his lips, his eyes shining as he examined her further.

She went on, continuing to talk about how she wanted her Kingdom to run. He thought to ruin her fantasy, shatter her dream of being a ruler -- but he refrained. Let her live out her dreams while she still could. "I don't care so much about fairness," he started, his head tilting to the side. Slowly the male would rise, stepping to the side, a bit away from. Her ought to be going soon ... his eyes continued to rove over her greedily, her small form embedded in his mind permanently. "I wouldn't mind ruling over others. Being admired. A pack built on safety and loyalty, but only those that earn it." That was as far as he would go; surely she would be disturbed if he truly voiced his desires...