gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah
04-11-2024, 04:41 AM
Barely slitting his eyes open again his mouth curved into a grin, and he scoffed. "Oh please, darling, I look good all the time." He obligingly tilted his muzzle to give her claw access to his throat invitingly, grin still in place and eyes curious. "Of course," he continued casually, as though just remembering, "If you did kill me for real, you'd never get the chance to see just how entertaining I can be - to see what I have planned for the future of this boring ol' world. I'd be dead, and you'd have a moment of entertainment, I'm sure, but then you'll get older and older and you'll see just how dull and annoying this world can be, until you're old and toothless and some young welp ends you without even noticing, or worse, you die in bed, surrounded by whatever oh so loving, oh so boringly earnest family you still have left at that point, all watching you so sadly and pityingly. Horrible." He gave an exaggerated shudder. "But I suppose at least I would have a great death story to tell everyone when I get to Hell. Pity about your life without me in it, though. At least draw my death out and make it interesting while it lasts." He beamed at her enticingly.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. finders keepers Obsidian Beach 08:28 AM, 02-06-2024 10:52 PM, 06-13-2024