Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Pride - Bisexual
04-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Bellatrix Ravenwood

She stayed at his side, keeping pace with him as best her much shorter legs could. She waited for his decision after she finished speaking. To know they would keep an eye out for Button was definitely a relief. At least she wouldn't be alone in the search for her younger sister.

He took what felt like an eternity to her to make his stance known, though really it was mere moments. She nodded as he said he couldn't get involved unless they did something violent against him or his allies. He also gave herba pack name for them that she tucked away for future knowledge. At least now she had a group name when she was speaking to others for the barbarians.

While they wouldn't be able to aid her in combat and needed to remain neutral to her pack, which she definitely could understand, they would back her efforts to rebuild their home. Perhaps they would be able to one day hold an alliance with the Hallows but for now she could settle with this. "They ransacked our huts, as much as I would love to reclaim cedar falls I feel it is unwise, for now. Would we perhaps be able to discuss a mutually beneficial relationship, a trade agreement of sorts. We will need supplies and I intend to take the god's garden just south of here, there are many herbs and flowers there. Open acceptance of any of yours entering for herbs there in exchange for trade goods such as pelts, leathers and such?" she glanced at him fir his reaction. The gardens were special to her, and she knew that healers needed herbs from there. But would it interest the man? Or would he be against her settling so close to his home?

"Talk"
Say come on and show the world who you really are

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Worlds collide Amron's Castle 09:58 PM, 04-07-2024 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024