size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
04-11-2024, 10:27 PM
Setekh relished the delicate dance of curiosity blossoming within her gaze, stirred by the magnetism that seemed to emanate effortlessly from his being. It was what lured his beloved ones to him. Her bitten lip, tantalizingly tempting, betrayed her desire to yield to him. Ah, ah not yet. Did she dare succumb to the temptation that simmered between them so soon? His molten gaze silently implored her for more, coaxing her to unravel the layers of her being before him. His snowy coat did nothing in terms of fortitude to ease the warmth that began to burn through his veins. Sweet girl, precious little pearl.

As she gracefully adjusted her position, her eyes remained steadfastly locked onto his, bright and entirely his for the moment. Just as he was hers for this fleeting moment. Despite the aura of intensity that enveloped him, Setekh carefully maintained a facade of gentlemanly charm, concealing the grotesque wickedness that lurked beneath the surface of his otherworldly beauty.

In response to her inquiry for his name, Setekh's lips curled into a knowing smile, his gaze holding hers with pure captivation. “My name is Setekh,” He purred, his voice a low, delicious rumble that hinted at a promise. “But you, my dear, may call me whatever you desire.” The God’s words hung in the air, laced with subtle mischief, inviting her, offering her a taste of control over him.

Setekh, emboldened by the tension between them, leaned in slightly – closing the already narrow gap between them. “And what of you?” Setekh's voice was a velvet whisper, his breath grazing against her skin. “What name graces the lips of one as enchanting as yourself?” His eyes, ablaze with a hunger for the knowledge of her name, bore into hers as though he would see right into her very soul.

"speaking" | voices

Rated R for mature themes, gore, violence, and abuse.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. p e a c e Grapevine Cathedral 11:37 AM, 03-20-2024 01:30 PM, 06-20-2024