size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
04-11-2024, 10:33 PM

Redrum observed the girl's reaction with a mixture of fascination and something akin to remorse. His own inner turmoil mirrored the fear evident in her wide eyes, though his predatory instincts continued to thrum beneath the surface, urging him to act. Something, something was wrong. The feline hissing was getting louder in his head — his head was hurting. As the girl stumbled backward, her back colliding with the rough bark of a nearby tree, Redrum noted the subtle shift in her demeanor. The once defiant determination was now replaced by unadulterated terror, her body language betraying her instinct to flee. She was acting like prey. Stop being scared. Stop backing away! It only made him want to keep pressing forward. And he did, he pushed and pushed, eyes locked onto her and ears standing pin straight atop his skull as he did so.

For a moment, Redrum remained still, the silence of the forest enveloping him like a suffocating blanket. His muscles spasmed and rippled beneath his fur, a wince contorting his face as he bared his teeth in pain. His head. It was pounding! He forced his eyes open, gaze softening slightly as he took in the sight of the girl before him again, her vulnerability laid bare. Was this what he had been searching for? A scared kid not much younger than himself? Why, she was the same age as he was when he–

The realization struck him like a bolt of lightning, sparking a sense of protectiveness he hadn't known existed within him. Despite the primal urges clawing at the corners of his mind, Redrum found himself hesitating, as a flicker of empathy seeped into his heart. “W-hat does Red– want?” He echoed, the words foreign on his tongue as he struggled to articulate his thoughts. His gaze softened further, the feral glint in his eyes giving way to a more contemplative expression. “He... He— doesn’t -know.” The admission hung heavy in the air, a tension that seemed to stretch on for eternity. Redrum took a cautious step forward, his movements slow and deliberate as he closed the distance between them.

“He doesn't– mean you any– harm,” The boy said softly, his voice barely above a resigned whisper. “He... Red– just... He doesn't k–now why h–e’s here.” Golden orbs were pleasing, as though this younger pup had an answer he couldn’t grasp himself.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. maim me if you do, maim me if you don't Soulless Forest 09:27 AM, 03-25-2024 12:36 PM, 07-16-2024