An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-11-2024, 10:38 PM
Absinth chuckled softly at his response, finding herself unexpectedly entertained by the exchange with this stranger who had proven himself a worthy adversary. There was a charm to his teasing retort, a bit of wit and confidence that she could appreciate. A flick of her tail as she began to step in a half circle around him,

“Touche,” She replied, a smirk playing at the corners of her lips. “Perhaps I'll have to work on refining my taste then.” The banter flowed easily between them, a lighthearted reprieve from the intensity of their battle. Despite the outcome, Absinth found herself enjoying the interaction. It was the battle she needed, the moment to let loose that her soul had craved. God, packs were so suffocating.

His offer of a rematch brought a mischievous glint to her eyes, a promise of future encounters with this beast-like man that she couldn't resist. “Count on it.” She replied, her voice full of challenge and promise. “My name is Absinth. I know the Armada’s market and woods, I’ll have no trouble finding you there.” She began, offering him a crooked grin of her own. “You’ll find the time? What, pack duties are so easy to push aside for a stranger?” She purred, the monochromatic woman ceasing her movement to step up and face him directly – but damn he was tall. She had to crane her neck just to meet his azure gaze. Really, she thought he was just another warrior. A big, impressive fucking warrior.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Speed Racer by Her’s The Battlefield 08:09 PM, 03-28-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024