An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
04-11-2024, 11:21 PM
Her tail swished behind her as she circled, a playful gesture mirroring the dance of their conversation. Despite their differences, there was a shared understanding here, a recognition maybe, of the thrill that came from testing each other's limits.

He remarked on her claim of knowing the Armada's market and woods, to which Absinth laughed softly – mischievously. “Oh, I do indeed!” She replied, her voice carrying a touch of mystery. All in good fun, right? She briefly wondered how little Wylan was doing, with his… wings.

She tilted her head up to meet his gaze, a delinquent glint in her eyes as she continued to hold his gaze. Despite his towering stature, she refused to back down, meeting his taunts with a coy confidence that betrayed her size comparatively. At the moment, she felt alive, liberated. But Warlord? That was a surprise. What had become of Sirius? “The last opponent I faced from there was Sirius Fatalis.” The lithe fae did not falter as she spoke, but neither did she know of Armada’s politics. Sirius had been an old man, perhaps this beast of a man was his successor if he called himself Warlord now?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Speed Racer by Her’s The Battlefield 08:09 PM, 03-28-2024 08:54 PM, 06-13-2024