gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
04-11-2024, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2024, 11:30 PM by Crux. Edited 1 time in total.)

His sister's anger did not entirely shock Crux and as the unknown male moved around her, making comments he wanted to make his own comment about the stranger's less than agreeable attitude but his sister took his attention instead.

Stratum had been a pain in his ass and he hadn't expected Kite to be happy but her aggression felt pointed and he grit his teeth, ducking away from her kick. Her words setting him on edge. He stepped back, removing his paws from his sister's leg and standing out of her reach. "You can either wait until I set your leg or you can join me and Stratum in the  permanently fucked up leg club. Your choice." It took much audible effort to not return her anger. Steel blues narrowing at his sister. He'd not go about treating her until she chose. "Hard as it may be for you to believe I'm in your fucking corner Kite. I am not enjoying this." In fact he hated it, he just put on his work face but the way her leg was bent, the broken skin... Her screams of pain... He hated every minute of it. It sucked how personal her anger felt.

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Screaming bloody murder S.S. Antiox 11:34 AM, 04-08-2024 01:30 PM, 06-20-2024