size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-11-2024, 11:29 PM
She couldn't help but smile and let a singular chuckle escape her lips as Cyptis softly complained. She knew it wasn't really a complaint, but she stopped nonetheless and sighed contently. "I missed you too, you know. I would've asked for your help had we not feared it to be so.. lethal. But I couldn't risk losing any of your siblings, certainly not you," she said with the same smile she was already wearing and nuzzled her gently.

Knowing Cyptis was growing up was one thing, seeing her grown was one thing as well, but she couldn't help but feel some resentment towards her announcement of having met a boy. Not because he was a boy, or even because she was growing up and would likely be interested in some sort of companionship, but that she had missed everything in her life these past many weeks. "Oh yeah?" She questioned softly. "Tell me everything about him, as much as you want to tell," she said and dragged her tongue between her ears again. She was truly happy for her daughter, but she couldn't help but be angry at herself for missing so many milestones.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. time to dance Dancefloor of the Gods 07:43 PM, 04-08-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024