size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-12-2024, 01:43 AM
Cyptis wasn't wrong and she wouldn't pretend that she was either. She was certainly right, she wasn't expendable... but her knowledge and skill was necessary. Getting sick was never on her mind, she'd done her best to prevent it actually, but some things couldn't be helped. She was just happy that everyone was alive and well, recovering and would soon be back to their normal selves.

Taking a deep breath as Cryptis went on about the boy, she couldn't help but smile. As long as he was good to her, she wouldn't complain. Worry? Of course, but that's what mothers do she came to find out. She doubted her mother ever worried about her, but shook the thought from her head to focus on Triss and the now.

"I'm glad he's good to you and that you like him. If he ever hurts you though, I'll kill him," she teased with a playful glare and a laugh. Would she kill him if he hurt her? Absolutely, but it was best to play it off as some kind of joke than an actual threat... but she wanted Cryptis to know that her mother would protect her, time and time again. "I would like to meet him, when you're both ready, of course," she added with a soft smile, that way she had a name and a face to who was reaching for her eldest daughters heart in case she ever needed to hunt him down.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. time to dance Dancefloor of the Gods 07:43 PM, 04-08-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024