gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
04-12-2024, 10:49 PM

in the wake of her run in with Absinth’s brute of a father, the Saxe woman has spent more time than she’d have liked healing in her den, bandages itching against her pelt and the scent of herbs perpetually clogging her nostrils. it doesn’t make for the best mood, and as the days wear on and Yarra grows impatient, she finds her already short temper dangling from a proverbial thread. as such, she isn’t exactly thrilled by her brother’s summons - but as he is the Sultan, Yarra supposes she ought to make the effort to ‘show face,’ as it were.

“Seph,” she drawls, slinking from the shadows of her den with slow, measured steps. “to what do i owe the displeasure?” dark lashes bat against the river of lights thrashing against the sky, wrestling across its canvas like an agonised snake. she can appreciate its beauty in a distant kind of way, can even relish the effect such vibrancy casts across her dark pelt…but otherwise Yarra holds little regard for such things. she isn’t a cotton-headed fool struck dumb at the sight of a few pretty lights. and, for all his pig-headedness, neither is Seph. “you must be rather busy, brother, given your new duties.” her tone is saccharine sweet, hip cocking to one side as she affects a sultry pose. “i’ll admit, i’m rather flattered you took the time to see little old me.” but for all her teasing, the Saxe woman can’t quite deny the pride she takes in seeing her littermate head their newly established kingdom. granted, she’d rather it be her at the helm - but if it has to be someone else, she supposes her older brother isn’t a terrible pick. even if he is a bit of an unstable bastard. blood was blood, at the end of the day, and with a Saxe in power the world feels steady and balanced beneath her feet.

WC: 320
650/1500

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic